Friday, August 24, 2018

Overcome This

Today I am taking a stand. I'm taking a stand against my own weaknesses. I am taking a stand against the lies that I tell myself about myself every day. I'm taking a stand against the fact that I have started new fitness journeys and failed over and over again. But, this time, I'm getting back up. I'm standing up. I'm standing for something other than myself. I'm going to stand against the disease that helped take my Dad's life. He was never able to stand strong against these things. So, I'm going to. His life is snuffed out because of his diet, and his bad habits. I'm not going to lay down and give up. I'm going to fight. I'm going to fight for him. In honor of his life. I'm going to overcome this. I'm going to become the woman God wants me to be. I know that how I look is not everything. I want to do it for my health. I want to live. I want to thrive. I'm tired of being sick! I'm angry! I'm tired of being tired. I'm tired of dealing with hormonal imbalance. I'm tired of giving in to my own habits. I'm going to stand strong. I'm going to fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment